[FM 22] The Livvy Lions

Magika80

Welcome to my save on FM22 whom ive started to go as Livingston who play in the SPFL in Scotland,i quite like playing scottish saves and Livingston always seem a good hardworking team in general in real life so i thought i would give them a bash..

I will be using Pro's update with the latest transfers teams will be bang upto date so this will make it quite cool too,this update can be found on this site.

I'll be trying to provide regular updates throughout the course of my save so lets get straight into it,firstly with some game details!!

Game : Football Manager 2020 (PC)

Database size : Large

Leagues loaded :

England (Vanarama National League North/South and above)

Italy (Serie C and above)

Spain (Segunda Division and above)

USA (MLS)

These leagues are really just leagues ive an idea that i may like to manage in at somepoint throughout my save i have top leagues loaded in via the advanced section from Europe and Africa giving me a player count 153,000,hopefully eventually break the dominance that Glasgow has on Scottish football by overturning both Celtic and Rangers,it will be hard but we are up for it..

Previous Experience - National  Level Reputation

Edited by Magika80

Livingston - Pre Season 21/22

Livingston_FC_club_badge_new.png.4ec40472c4eca995e85671082c258152.png

League expectation

Cinch Premiership : Board expectation - Avoid Relegation : Media expectation - 11th (out of 12th(

Cup expectations

Scottish Cup : Reach the Quarter Finals

Premier Sports Cup : Reach the Quarter Finals

Transfer budget : £5k

Wage budget : £42,195 p/w

Current wage bill : £41,395k p/w

My views for the season ahead… : Having taken over at Livingston, I’ve inherited a squad that looks half decent and one that should be capable of avoiding a relegation scrap.Stryjek,Forrest,Shinnie will be detrimental as some of the key players at the club for the season ahead.

42263685_MaksymilianStryjek_Attributes.thumb.png.ed2b6ace60af7bf6295520f8c18f87ba.png

565328948_AlanForrest_Attributes.thumb.png.bd2e940537ddce3a06639bfedbde4727.png

185991798_AndrewShinnie_Attributes.thumb.png.bef2a4584c75b41bb2e36332f508b905.png

we have 7 players in on loan as well which is too much for my liking these will need to be trimmed back and also ease the wage bill slightly as well to fine tune the side

Tactic For The Season

tactic.PNG.361cdc7ae8014531ff1a00186dbc6ed1.PNG

Now this is the tactic that i have done myself as im not a fan of using others tactics so it really does give me a belief how good i am possibly at tactic design,im a fan of the def mid just sitting back with the 2 mids in front getting forward to support the front 3,games against Rangers Celtic etc will probably see the def mid dropping back in to make a back 5 to try keep it a bit solid,whether it works is another matter!!

End of Pre Season

pre.PNG.9103834ffd254fa96c9ad7fd8b8cf7b9.PNG

A very short pre season as you can see gave us a chance to give the biggest majority of the squad minutes under there belt before the league cup group stages start in July,two straight forward wins against local sides racked a few goals up before we welcomed english league one side sheff weds up in a closely fought match,we tried playing as very similar a starting eleven in this one in what was a close game as you can see,the real action starts now as we head into the league cup group stages..

A.thumb.PNG.c9ecf737482b3125fbfb0888605907de.PNG

With only one team progressing to the next round i would imagine us and fellow premiership side Dundee would be expected to go through buy you cant rule anything out,hopefully we can give a good account of ourselves and progress into the next stage

Career Summary

Season     Team              League                Position    Scottish Cup    Premier Sports Cup   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    Livingston     Cinch Premiership            

Trophy Cabinet

Edited by Magika80