Transfers update

21 minutes ago, crarfc said:

there was 2 different winter patches last year which i thought was a fantastic idea, one in around 20th Feb and the other near enough a month later covering the Chinese/Russian transfers - hope for the same again 

The first update around 20th Feb included the January transfers or was only patch for match engine, etc ?

And do you guys think this year we will also get two separate updates or just one?

Edited by gggfunk

11 hours ago, gggfunk said:

The first update around 20th Feb included the January transfers or was only patch for match engine, etc ?

And do you guys think this year we will also get two separate updates or just one?

The update in February included all transfers for windows that closed in January, the second update, in March, updated transfers in Eastern Europe, and maybe China too 

I think there have been two updates for a couple of years now, so hopefully it's the same this year 

14 minutes ago, Ewan0404 said:

Does anyone know if the Turkish transfers will be in the February or March update? 

It closed on the 8th February. 

My bet is that it will be in both, if any major player will be released on for example 25th feb, he'll be included in later patch.

That's my bet because if few windows are till the end of February, it's possible that major changes/releases/free transfers from other leagues can be implemented as well.

Don't know about the exact dates though, my bet is midweek next week.