Your ideal Footie Manager session

2 minutes ago, manugray said:

When the Mrs is on a 12 hour shift. As soon as she leaves i fire the laptop up then shut it down 15 mins before she arrives home and rush around doing some housework before telling her about my busy day 😂

I've been known to move the dogs lead and wet his paws so my wife thinks I've walked him because I can't tear myself away from the game...

Rainy day, transfer window, coffee and exactly 2 cigarettes. I've almost stopped smoking, but I can't imagine a day without those 2 and FM because I do that for almost 20 years now. 

Btw if there are young people here, never  smoke, it is the worst thing you can do, but this other addiction, called FM, is a nice one.  

Turn the clock back 18 months or so... height of the pandemic, working from home mandatory, all but one other colleague furloughed... and I'm being paid to essentially play Football Manager for 8 hours a day, whilst occasionally nipping onto the work laptop and checking e-mails or performing a menial task to satisfy the boss. 

The dream.

On the desktop in a Quiet room, few beers occasionally, with low background music or a podcast, listening to the rain hit the window outside.  Chilled and relaxing.

I used to pull an all nighter once in a while with the earlier FM's, and usually always the day the new edition came out. Drinks, snacks and a guaranteed FM sacking!  Who doesn't love an FM all nighter? [provided we dont have work the next day!!]