Dead Game (FM22)

This games dead soo tempted to go back to FM21. Just updated the game for the winter update and i cant even get a job in Vanarama National League with a National A license badge and International (continental level) Experience while starting unemployed. never had a problem with Football Manager but for me this years edition has been a waste of £30/£35

I mean that could be due to the fact your reputation is too high for that level therefore they don't believe they could offer you what you are worth. Which if anything would make FM22 a lot more realistic Thant FM21. How many ex International football players manage at that level?

Well having a National A license badge and International (continental level) only amounts to a 2 star reputation with the National League is only 1 and half star reputation, so i cant see half a star more being a problem Ive tried it with a National C license badge along with Professional Footballer (Regional/National Level) what gives you a 1 star and the other a 1 and a half star reputation and still dont get a interview in that league, you saying my reputation is too low now that they couldnt offer me a interview or deal cause of that i really dont think so.

14 minutes ago, Jay25H said:

Well having a National A license badge and International (continental level) only amounts to a 2 star reputation with the National League is only 1 and half star reputation, so i cant see half a star more being a problem Ive tried it with a National C license badge along with Professional Footballer (Regional/National Level) what gives you a 1 star and the other a 1 and a half star reputation and still dont get a interview in that league, you saying my reputation is too low now that they couldnt offer me a interview or deal cause of that i really dont think so.

Okay I decided to humour you. I started with no coaching badges at all and Sunday league experience my usual setup. With the latest update (the new winter one) and applying for jobs and not even advancing one day I got 9 job interviews including Oxford who happen to be in the Vanarama National league as you mentioned in your original post. So all I can say is it must be your tactics.....

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I said Vanarama National League I.E Barnet, Eastleigh (Two teams without a manager at the start of the game)  not the Vanarama National League North/South.   How does tactics come in to play when you start a save unemployed? 

9 hours ago, Jay25H said:

I said Vanarama National League I.E Barnet, Eastleigh (Two teams without a manager at the start of the game)  not the Vanarama National League North/South. How does tactics come in to play when you start a save unemployed haha

The "It's your tactics" trope is a longstanding thing on here, sometimes it's true, sometimes it's just in jest like in this case. Keep it civil please, no need for the name-calling  

I always play this way starting at the lowest level in England no badges no nothing. Always get a job in the end. I'd be more concerned if I was to get a job in the  national league. If you want a club of a certain level then just take over one. Granted it  not the same. Or stick with it an  wait. You will get a job eventually.