Increased use of assistant coaches

• SI Staff

Might I suggest if you're worried about your player's fitness during a match viewing the page which displays their current in-match condition (your team stats or the player stats pages).

PS - I've considered having assistances show recommendations like the PC version, but there are space limitations on many devices which make this a poor option imho.

When I start a match I always switch to the player ratings screen then back to Pitch, so that I can see at a glance if players may need substituting, which is enough to prompt me to hit the tactics button and take a closer look. Also obviously see if a player is having a stinker.

@wddc, you can change match settings so the game is slower in between highlights, which might help you.

@Marc Vaughan, it would be great if you could choose your default match screen in the main settings so I don't have to change screen every time. Also, I did prefer FMM20 and before having a bigger tactics button, it's just a little bit too small for me. And sometimes when you press it, it doesn't react - tends to be in between highlights, guess the processing happening then causes the button not to react.

• SI Staff
4 hours ago, ElliottMS said:

, it would be great if you could choose your default match screen in the main settings so I don't have to change screen every time. Also, I did prefer FMM20 and before having a bigger tactics button, it's just a little bit too small for me. And sometimes when you press it, it doesn't react - tends to be in between highlights, guess the processing happening then causes the button not to react.

When you say it 'doesn't react' do you mean it doesn't depress or you don't go to tactics straight away? - to do tactics the ball has to be out of play so sometimes there is a slight delay before that happens.

PS - Will have a think about setting a default match page

On 27/02/2022 at 14:21, Marc Vaughan said:

When you say it 'doesn't react' do you mean it doesn't depress or you don't go to tactics straight away? - to do tactics the ball has to be out of play so sometimes there is a slight delay before that happens.

PS - Will have a think about setting a default match page

I know what you mean Marc, no it's not that. When you press the button and are waiting for a pause in play, the button goes grey indicating it has been pressed. But I'm describing a situation where you press it, and it doesn't go grey. Sometimes I don't notice because I've got my eyes glued to the play, then there will be a pause but play continues and then I realise the button is still white as if I didn't press it.

I don't believe it's me missing the button (although, as I said I feel it's a bit too small, so maybe it is that sometimes), but rather at the moment I press it it seems to skip, I think because the game is processing. This is always where play has just ended and is about to move forwards through the game before another highlight, which is why I'm making that link.