[Suggestion] - Manager can decide pitch patterns

Robbie Hood

I don`t have any examples from real life of this happening, but i think this would be a nice small feature:
- Let the manager decide the pitch pattern for the season. 

There are many different pitch patterns available and they seem to be randomly assigned. I get a totally different feeling from playing a game on a pitch with a circle pattern (terrible) and the checkered pattern (great). I don`t think it`s unrealistic for a manager to have their views of preferred pitch pattern made to the person responsible for the pitch.

14 hours ago, Robbie Hood said:

There are many different pitch patterns available and they seem to be randomly assigned. I get a totally different feeling from playing a game on a pitch with a circle pattern (terrible) and the checkered pattern (great).

Agreed to this part - I'd prefer to at least be able to enable/disable certain pitch patterns via the editor because I really dislike the circle and lengthwise stripes and for FM22 it seems they can't be changed via texture files anymore sadly.

1 hour ago, autohoratio said:

Agreed to this part - I'd prefer to at least be able to enable/disable certain pitch patterns via the editor because I really dislike the circle and lengthwise stripes and for FM22 it seems they can't be changed via texture files anymore sadly.

Thank you! I forgot to mention in my suggestion that if this can not be implemented in the game, at least make it possible for us to change the pitch patterns in the editor. 

• 8 months later...