Never lose chairman in Wrexham (Ryan Reynolds) how?

Kefiren

I like to know if it possible to keep Ryan Reynolds as chairman in Wrexham for MANY years like, 20-30 years or so. I have seen in many games that he will retire or sell the club after some years, and I like to have a long save where his in the club for many years. Is it somehow possible in the editor to do something? I have tried with loyalty set to 20, and also that he will get a future transfer to another club in 2050, but he will still leave after some years. 
I have also tried to use "stop outside takeovers" but then the clubs just get a new owner from wales or england.

Edited by Kefiren

Do you have an in-game editor? This is probably possible with that. There should be a "chairman status" or something like that (haven't played since FM20 so not sure on terminology), which indicates their willingness to sell/leave the club. Just regularly use the in-game editor to make that 10000.

Can't say I've ever done it that way, but I have decreased the number to get them to sell before, I'd assume going the opposite way would work too.