I still don’t know why staff of Fmm Don’t put this option to turn off or turn on facepack on ios…my iphone got viruses cause i tried to download facepack…me personally i don’t want any face of facepack on no one player…i tried And request them by this option but this staff doesn’t care…im old player since 2015 on fmm and still nothing…that’s mean that they don’t care at all for them players just care for them money

• SI Staff
3 hours ago, Engjell7 said:

I still don’t know why staff of Fmm Don’t put this option to turn off or turn on facepack on ios…my iphone got viruses cause i tried to download facepack…me personally i don’t want any face of facepack on no one player…i tried And request them by this option but this staff doesn’t care…im old player since 2015 on fmm and still nothing…that’s mean that they don’t care at all for them players just care for them money

The faces included in the game are checked and part of the standard game install - they're provided on our servers and virus free.

If you choose to install third-party content into our products I'm afraid there is little that we can do to prevent that and I would always suggest that you are careful with where you source anything installed onto your device to ensure it comes from a legitimate and legal source and doesn't violate copyright or contain any other issues.

I know 

i got from site online

and this is why im insist alot for it

and seriosly this option Off or On in facepack will make us to choose between if we want facepack or no…as i told you I prefer to play game without facepack on all of leagues…and pleas take this like seriously request….and everything on this game work perfect and I really appreciate you guys for this great job that u have do

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
On 01/03/2022 at 14:11, Engjell7 said:

I know 

i got from site online

and this is why im insist alot for it

and seriosly this option Off or On in facepack will make us to choose between if we want facepack or no…as i told you I prefer to play game without facepack on all of leagues…and pleas take this like seriously request….and everything on this game work perfect and I really appreciate you guys for this great job that u have do

I'll look at having an option for 'no' face images at all for next years version of the game - this would require a UI redesign (or a blank space ;) ) so it's not something I want to rush into.

As far as virus's go - I'd recommend that anyone downloading files from third-parties they don't know/trust to ensure they virus scan files and obviously it is beyond our capability to police such things, but please be careful there are lots of files out there that might violate copyright or contain issues.