change social colours?

legend_killer82

Hi, i would like to know if there is any chance to change the social colours(i call it so), i mean the colours of the team when u watch for example the team screen or when u select a player screen you'll see it with his team colours. Is there any way to change it? Cause i'm playing with Inter in italian Serie A and their colour is blue and white instead of black and blue and i would like to know if it's possible to change it...

In the pre-game editor the screen where you change kit colours. I'm pretty sure the ' social colours' that you ask about are based on these kit colours.

If you want to do it with a game running, you'll need an in-game editor that allows this. I don't know if any of the new ones do yet.

Colours are changed for teams where their two main colours clash somewhat. Blue and Black is one of those combinations. I don't think there is any way to change it in the pre game editor. It would need to be a skinning change.

To do this you need to edit the titlebar.xml file of whichever skin you are using. Find the following lines:

<!-- title area -->
     <widget class="text" id="sect" alignment="centre_x,top" size="20" style="shadowed" font="fonts/verabd" multiline="false" auto_size="vertical">
       <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="titl" set_property="text"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="ttcl" set_property="colr"/>
     </widget>

and

<widget class="text" id="subs" size="12" style="shadowed" alignment="centre" mlti="false" auto_size="all">

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="subt" set_property="text"/>
      <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="ttcl" set_property="colr"/>

</widget>

Now where it says "ttcl" change that to "fcol" for both bits of code.

right... that's what that gives you.

You want inter to have blue and black as it's text and background colours yes?

I don't see the confusion here :confused: Read my initial post - I explained why it was happening and how to change it. This changes the text colour for the header title to the teams second colour rather than it's 'easy read' colour. It will do it for all teams but it won't change them all to blue and black, things will still change depending on team.

Archived