[Suggestion] Add specificity to job adverts

Harper

To start, I know I can find staff by using filters in the staff search attribute. To challenge myself, I mostly limit my hires to people that respond to my job advertisements, have a connection to the club, or are recommended during staff meetings. 

In this vein, I would like to be able to specify what type of position coach I am looking to hire when I place a job advert. At minimum, this would be a selection of the general coach specializations: Defending Tactical, Defending Technical, Attacking Tactical, Attacking Technical, Possession Tactical, and Possession Technical.

To save the user from having to place six different adverts for hiring coaches, I would envision this as a pop-up dialog with a toggle selection list that allows me to check or uncheck all, some, or one of the various specializations.

More advanced parameters would allow me to specify preferences for formation, style, and mentality (a quick fill 'copy from existing tactic' would be nice).

This could apply to scouts as well, with parameters for knowledge of a specified region or country. Or DOF and HOYD for formations and styles as well.

• 5 months later...