per 90 stats

_Ben_

Hi all,

I'm looking to build a table of subtle boxes that contain as much per/90 data as I can get my hands on. I've currently got this far, but can't locate anywhere else where it gives the IDs for the stats. I've got these from the Reports > Stats screen.

21ca6e8ed560783d12ca6e27810551f2.png

Thanks for any info anyone has!

EDIT: I can find what I want here but can't get anything from that panel.

Edited by _Ben_

7 hours ago, PGP said:

Nice work!

Thanks!

581fc8d40342871187d49547aa13fc0d.png

I've found another couple through looking in other skins for FM22 and FM21 but just can't find any code that links to things like Key Passes/90. I know they're in the game and pulled from somewhere! I want:

• Goals per 90
  • Shots on target ratio
  • Assists per 90
  • Key passes per 90
  • Pass completion
  • Dribbles made per game 
  • Tackles won per 90
  • Interceptions per 90
  • Distance covered per 90

I just can't find what to put in here...

<!--left - bottom section-->
						<container class="inner_subtle_box">
							<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
							<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="-2" />

<record id="default_properties" file="player/player additional stats item"  />

<!--Code 1-->
							<container id="mpAV" />

<!--Code 2-->
							<container id="mpGV" />

That currently shows minutes per assist, mpAV, and minutes per goal, mpGV, but I have no idea for the rest!!

Try to check files like player additional stats.xml for example.

I'm sure you find all of them.

<!--Distance Coverd Per 90 mins-->
						<container id="ds9V">
							<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="0" gap="0" />
							<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
							<widget class="text" id="sttx" colour="disabled" size="small" alignment="left,bottom" auto_size="vertical" />
							<container>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top,left" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<widget class="distance_label" size="15" id="stVL" auto_size="all" alignment="left,top" />
							</container>
						</container>

And, also, check person properties.xml and just search the items you need.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/03/2022 at 20:00, MeetTheTwinAndreBen said:

so cool! planning to release? or just for your personal usage? totally get it if you don't plan on a public release but this is such a cool idea and I haven't seen anyone do it

I've developed it a bit further, trying to add, as you say, things that people haven't put in their skins. Here is where I am at, showcasing a very old Kylian Mbappe...

4f09b650e1170be32ba8fa3d6ee5586b.png

Edited by _Ben_

On 24/03/2022 at 14:26, _Ben_ said:

I've developed it a bit further, trying to add, as you say, things that people haven't put in their skins. Here is where I am at, showcasing a very old Kylian Mbappe...

4f09b650e1170be32ba8fa3d6ee5586b.png

Not going to publicly release the whole thing but, if you'd make use of it, happy to share these panels via DM.

right on, I'd appreciate that very much! love what you've done here so far, you have so much useful info in such a small space (especially love where you've put the positions) without it looking cluttered or busy in the slightest, Will leave me plenty of space to cram in data analysis :lol:

• 2 weeks later...