U-21 Squad & Youth Infrastructure Request

Howdy, 

I was going to post this in the 'Bugs' section of the forum but I'm not actually sure if it is a bug or just part of the Winter Update.

Issue 1

I'm pretty sure that in both previous updates (and base game) Celtic have had the correct number of squads (First Team, B Squad, U-18 Squad) but in this new update they appear to have acquired an U-21 squad. It's is a squad that I am unable to do anything with. The staff overview of this squad indicates that I can hire a full compliment of staff but the option to hire any individual for the U-21 squad is not available in a persons menu. It gives the option to hire for the three other squads (First Team, B Squad, U-18 Squad) but not the U-21. In the three seasons I have played so far in the Winter Update the U-21 squad has played a grand total of 1 game and that was a friendly. I am also unable to promote / demote players to / from the U-21 squad. The only time the U-21 squad has any players in it is if someone in my U-18 squad becomes too old they automatically get placed in the U-21's. I can then choose to move them to one of the three others squads (I put them in the B team).

Issue 2

Around 6 months into the first season I asked for and was granted an upgrade to my Youth Facilities. This took the rating up to 16/20 but since then I have been unable to request another upgrade, the option is simply not available. I would have thought after a further 2 1/2 seasons the request would have re-appeared at some point?

The U-21 thing isn't really a game breaker, just an observation but the Youth Facilities has me a smidge concerned. Ideally I'd like to start a new save focusing primarily on what comes through my Youth Intake. I'm not sure exactly how much (if any) difference 20/20 instead of 16/20 would make but it has put me off starting this save for the time being.

Hi, 

I've a french user with a similar issue with his first team (Newhaven) in 2039 (iirc).
He has excellent youth facilities and he can't ask for better facilities.

Is it a bug or not ?