[Suggestion] Dynamic Transfer/Loan Offers in General

Wardy1011

When making offers for players, clubs seem to make near identical offers the majority of the time, it'd be nice if clubs offered different transfers with different structures more.

1. Asking Prices for Players

If you offer a player out for say an initial fee of £10m with instalments of £5m and a player complains their asking price is too high, when you agree a lower price (say £12m), the asking price/offer to clubs is set to £12m up front.

For this situation, it'd be nice if you could set an overall figure you want and then allow clubs to make more dynamic offers that add up to that valuation. Some clubs may offer more up front, others may prefer to pay more overall but over time/add more performance based instalments. At the minute, when you set an asking price/offer players out, all the offers received tend to be very similar. You can then accept the bid that helps you based on circumstances.

2. Offering players out for loan

When setting playing time/wages for loans, it'd be better if this was as a minimum instead of what you're looking for. Particularly when setting playing time under "Offer to clubs" under Staff Responsibilities tab, if I set playing time as "Regular Starter", it'd be better if this was a minimum instead of what I want for all players.

If I have a more developed player, I might prefer them to be playing more regularly (Important Starter) but as I've set it to Regular Starter, clubs will only offer Regular Starter.

Wage wise, it'd be nice to be able to offer players out with lower wage percentages but with more playing time.

E.g. Important Player 50%

Regular Starter 70%

and so on to incentivise giving the player more time.

• 7 months later...