Mark certain staff members as "your guys"

paddypower

In real life managers have a posse of guys who follow them everywhere usually. Peter Krawietz with Klopp, Sammy Lee with Allardyce etc. 

I'd like to choose 5-10 members of staff that are more tied to me than the club. The game sort of does this with a random selection of staff members who choose to follow you out the door when you leave. But it would be more immersive if I chose my own team, and they follow me.

It's a sad experience playing a journeyman game and a coach who has followed you to 3 or 4 clubs, randomly decides they don't want to talk to the next club. I usually get around it by mutually terminating them at the first club and hiring them fresh at the next club. But that's not as nice/realistic of an experience.

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators

The selection of staff that follow you out of a club isn't random, it'll be based on relationship and time spent working together. And as for the second point, when taking a new job you're often asked about any backroom changes you'd like to make upon arrival, at which point you can seek out the staff you want. :)