How does Home advantage work on the same pitch? (FM20)

Hello. my team is renting a stadium who is owned by a team in the same division and we play each-other every season. I have looked a bit, and we never have a home match on the same date/day. So that part is realistic.

How does "Home-Advantage" work for us? When we face this team, we always play on the same stadium regardless of who is home-team that day.
Does it matter that they own the stadium and we simply rent it from them?
Do they have home-field advantage even when "we" are the "home team"?

Does supporters of the other team come to our home matches, do we gain money and new fans by renting this stadium? I noticed the attendance is much higher in this fixture compared to playing the top team in the division or any other matches.

How does home-field advantage work for us in other matches, do we still have it even if we play on somebody elses stadium?

EDIT: If I upgrade the training facilities, will it also bennefit the other team? and if they upgrade something, does it benefit us? do we have the same level of facilities always?

Thanks for any info and help!

Edited by Speedyol

Home advantage will be noticeable because at your home gams, you will have a large % of the fans due to your season ticket sales- supporters of the other team will have no special rights to watch your home games, only those of their team.  When they are at home, they will have the large % of the fans, hence they will have the home advantage in games against your team.  Whether the stadium is owned or rented will not affect home advantage

You may gain more fans from this arrangement if the other stadium is in a bigger population area, but that is not guaranteed.

The training facilities are usually based away form the stadium so upgrading will not benefit other teams unless they are also shared.  If the other team upgrades the stadium by say increasing the capacity, you may get an advantage then but otherwise there will be little noticeable advantage from stadium upgrades.