[FM 22] Screen Tactics

Nas67

9 hours ago, Nas67 said:

Hello,

I would like to know how it is possible to have the tactical screen as in the photos?

726251530_Screenshot(9).thumb.png.cebca3a2194557433163fca178cff311.png.f0a40c15cfa4ed4b7db9cd063f961de5.png

image.png.881c4c43875cb82995c739463bb47af9.png.3f7ddfc978c276c8ce0656a9ecf3b4c1.png

1957526945_Screenshot(71).thumb.png.557fc8e829e5b124843a4bafb2153c5d.png.61c72e97175bb80f4cd01994be8b1f39.png

What modification should be made in the coding files?

Thank you in advance !

Oh man! The second screenshot is my skin, and I can't remember how I did it. Let me have a look. 

1 hour ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Oh man! The second screenshot is my skin, and I can't remember how I did it. Let me have a look. 

To clarify, "the second screenshot is my skin" is not a correct statement. This may be a skin you are using and edited after you downloaded it, however the layout and skin itself were taken from a Korean fan site. The maker of that skin put the pitch to the right not you. So "I don't remember how I did it" doesn't make sense and is not what happened here. You didn't do the coding on that panel, the maker from South Korea who posted the skin on a local site in South Korea did.

Sorry but I just don't like people "taking credit" for other people's work.

The other two screenshots are actually from my skin, not a skin I use, but I created.

Edited by a31632

35 minutes ago, a31632 said:

To clarify, "the second screenshot is my skin" is not a correct statement. This may be a skin you are using and edited after you downloaded it, however the layout and skin itself were taken from a Korean fan site. The maker of that skin put the pitch to the right not you. So "I don't remember how I did it" doesn't make sense and is not what happened here. You didn't do the coding on that panel, the maker from South Korea who posted the skin on a local site in South Korea did.

Sorry but I just don't like people "taking credit" for other people's work.

The other two screenshots are actually from my skin, not a skin I use, but I created.

I apologise, I wasn't trying to "take credit", I simply meant that was a screenshot of the skin I put together taking inspiration from other skinners. I don't drag and drop files, I try to read through the coding put together by others to better understand how they achieved that result. That way, I can attempt to rectify any errors that I come across and better improve my ability as a skinner.

My comment about how I "can't remember how I did it" probably could have been worded better. What I was trying to say was that I couldn't remember which file the coding was in and, as I have taken inspiration from a number of different skinners, I couldn't say for certain, which skin that particular panel was inspired by. 

Again, I apologise if it seemed like I was trying to take credit. 

On 18/03/2022 at 19:21, a31632 said:

An example of skinning with the "in game tactics screen" as it is now in my skin, now also showing player faces, kits, player condition etc. for the substitutes:

895346490_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.de192d94c244a891045dd7630823f0a3.png

Nice work! Is this in FM22? Can you send me the code, in order to use it as well in my skin? Thank you in advance @a31632

54 minutes ago, konspyro said:

Nice work! Is this in FM22? Can you send me the code, in order to use it as well in my skin? Thank you in advance @a31632

Thanks for the feedback!  To answer your questions: "yes and no"................ LOL

It is working like this in FM21 and FM22 (I play both versions currently), I don't share individual panels as in this case (like most of the time) there are multiple panels and sometimes graphics involved to to make it look this way. As you can see in the top left it shows pitch/list so it is also a tabbed container when clicking on list you see all players details like in the team screen. So it's a lot more coding than just one xml file to be copied/pasted. It is fully integrated in my skin and uses multiple files in the skin itself, so Frankenstein it over isn't straightforward.

Edited by a31632