Natural Fitness

This is a description of this attribute- I am sure that only the developers can advise why some attributes are hidden and some not

Natural Fitness

This attribute shows  player's starting level of fitness, just how much stamina a player can have throughout a season and it will provide several hints regarding how prone a player can be to exhaustion as well as  injuries when over-trained or perhaps over-played

look at gareths  ( bale )natural fitness and see how long i takes him to recover for injury's, Ronaldo will be back in training in half the time with the same strain and it matches wont get down to a small red heart

7 hours ago, FrazT said:

This is a description of this attribute- I am sure that only the developers can advise why some attributes are hidden and some not

Natural Fitness

This attribute shows  player's starting level of fitness, just how much stamina a player can have throughout a season and it will provide several hints regarding how prone a player can be to exhaustion as well as  injuries when over-trained or perhaps over-played

This from manual, right?

I am getting a different description in-game.

1.png.b96a6292a236c1a2d82dae4e2e0bb8e5.png

Maybe a little out-of-sync between manual & in-game.

Anyway, Natural Fitness is important and CA cost free; worth to buy players with high NF. :brock:

Edited by fc.cadoni