Importance of Competitions

VolBadger

I have a database where I have secondary divisions at the beginning of the season and I have noticed that the board only ever gives one bar and "Favoured" to those secondary divisions while the league is full bars and "Required." (For now I have the top flight league set at 200 rep and the best secondary division set at 190).

Is the importance of competitions the board gives you on club vision at the beginning of a season more or less based on reputation level of the competition and club?

If not, what does go into which competitions the board deems as most important and what can I do to boost and/or lower it?

Reputation plays a role. I'd imagine the competition type set in the database plays a big role too though if they're judging it as less important despite having a rep of 190. It's probably set is a secondary division so they're less interested in it, while your regular league will be set as a domestic top division.

I'm willing to bet you're right...the fact it's set as a secondary division is likely the main cause for the difference.  In the end it's not a huge problem, but ideally I'd like to raise its importance some...gonna fiddle with a couple things and see if importance is impacted at all.