Brexit Countries as Foreign?

Wickerbasket

So, long time lurker - only post when I am absolutely stuffed on how to solve something.

Current issue I have is I've made a Super League with 1000 teams around the world all in Luxembourg. The teams are still in their original based nation, so the youth players they have that come through aren't all Luxembourgers. The Super League has a maximum of 7 foreigners rule, so every country must have 11 players eligible for the home nation in the match squad. 

This works PERFECTLY for every country - except for England, Scotland, N. Ireland and Wales. And for the life of me, I cannot solve it. The only work around I've had has been to allow English, Scottish, Northern Irish and Welsh players as non-foreign players, but then this works for every club and makes it very easy to circumnavigate the rule and that's not what the league was made for.

Can anyone help me out with this? Current file attached. Please if you do solve it, I'd love an explanation!

Side note: Argentine teams also don't get given the full amount of money from TV revenue so I've had to just get rid of it all and put it into prize money. Anyone know why this is?

Luxembourg 11.5.fmf

• 1 year later...