Playing as PL contenders for 1st place - few matches later everything goes wrong

I dont want to cry and be aggresive as it is noones fault ( AT LEAST I THINK SO, POSSIBLY SI IS GONNA BE HOLD ACCOUNTABLE).

First matches in PL (my second season in PL) everything was perfect. My team played as real title contenders, we had super plays, players were happy together, they really fought as all for one and one for all.

But then something unexplainable happened. It started with defeat to United, where we were basically the toe for toe, but ofcourse with game coming to an end they score idiotic goal. 

And it got even worse. PLayers started acting as if they are some amateurs playing in PL. While I didnt change anything big, just some small tweaks, everyone seemed as brainless chickens. No cohesion from the united match on, passes going in all the wrong directions, max 2 passes between players, absurd defence as if i have noone in the gate and defenders just ran around, lost every single opposing player, shots going over the stands, left and right from goal, in all things, just not in goal. I think the most close word to that is colapse of the whole team.

How or why is this happening or did happen ?! As I said, I did almost no changes prior to that, we were great and then one match and everything explodes. I dont know if its just me or is this normal and everyone is having these patches of unbeliavable things going on.

I am actually lost this time, my head is totally empty as I dont know what else can I do.

Every and I mean every help would be greatly appreciated.

Yours in need of help sincerely FM Manager

WHATTHEFUCK.png

Since the winter update my defence has gone from the best defence in the league for 3 straight seasons to regularly conceding 2-3 goals a game now too. I was hoping it was a stretch of bad luck as they are often scoring 2 or 3 times their xg against me. It’s developing into a bit more of a puzzle than tactical planning now. Hoping the luck changes too.

11 hours ago, OxfordUnitedFC said:

Since the winter update my defence has gone from the best defence in the league for 3 straight seasons to regularly conceding 2-3 goals a game now too. I was hoping it was a stretch of bad luck as they are often scoring 2 or 3 times their xg against me. It’s developing into a bit more of a puzzle than tactical planning now. Hoping the luck changes too.

Exactly that, in most of the losses i had xg around 2 while the opponent had <1 but they easily score 2+ goals a match, while i score mostly 1, rarery more, but its not such problem if opponent would also score less than 2 a match....