Increase number of fan for new stadium?

suggestions for increasing the number of fans?
I'm in 2032, the start of the seventh season at schalke.
I am a legend of the club but they refuse to build a new stadium because there is no prospect of increasing the fans.
in 6 years I have won all the Bundesliga, 5 German cups, 1 europa league, 3 champions and 2 world championships for clubs, plus a few super cups.
schalke ranks first in terms of worldwide reputation.
the city have only 250k inhabitants.

a curious phenomenon happens, I often make a full house in the league, 63k spectators, but in champions often, even in cartel challenges, I only have 54k spectators ?! despite the fact that for some years I have also started as an undisputed favorite for the Champions league.

I also bought some players that brought an increase in merchandising money and one of my players has won 3 Golden Balls in a row, another has won one and I should win the next one as well.

what can i do to increase the number of fans?
tournée in china, usa, etc?
friendlies against top clubs at home?
i also tried to tour in various european countries to increase the number of fans in certain countries (an idea that came to me when i was invited to belgium with the motivation to increase fans in that area).

the stadium is from 2001 and I'm very rich, the bundesliga gives 93 million a year to the winner