Should I stay or should I go?

I always start off every version of FM as unemployed with no coaching experience and no badges at the England start date of mid-July. 

In FM 22 I am running multiple leagues across the US, Europe and Asia and at the end of August 2021 I accepted a job as manager of PSS Sleman in the Indonesian League One (Top Division).  They were currently 14th at roughly the midway point of the season and I managed to finish 8th.  The next season we finished 4th and then we really got going in season 3.  We won the League and Cup double, followed by the Indonesian Super Cup (Community Shield) in pre-season of season 4 whilst also competing in the Asian Champions League.  I have just finished season 4 (3.5 years in the job) and we have won the League and Cup again and the Champions League at the first time of asking (no cheating/save scumming allowed).  Throughout all this I have been doing my coaching badges and have just started to study for my Continental A Licence.  My reputation is currently 2.5 stars but may improve when the game updates at the start of season 5 pre-season.  I have never been linked with a job but have been offered 3 interviews over the past 18 months, 1 in Indonesia and 2 in Australia but I have declined all interviews. 

So my question is, do I stay with PSS Sleman until I am linked with more jobs, offered more interviews, completed more badges etc or should I resign now, go out on a high and hope that I get offered a better job in another country?

2 hours ago, dysonpaul724 said:

So my question is, do I stay with PSS Sleman until I am linked with more jobs, offered more interviews, completed more badges etc or should I resign now, go out on a high and hope that I get offered a better job in another country?

If you've done all you can or you're a bit bored, start applying :thup:

13 hours ago, dysonpaul724 said:

Once I'm bored, I like to resign and will wait until the right opportunity arises.  Often that means waiting until November/December, when teams underperform and fire their managers.  Also, I suspect, but don't know, that you are competing against a smaller pool of managers.  Advantage:  initial expectations are lower and you can easily exceed them.  Disadvantage:  you are stuck with the squad you have until the January or summer window.

One thing I do hate:  boards which reject my request to study for the next coaching badge.  I've quit jobs over that.  A game-experience not which SI could improve:  the board tells me "no, because other clubs will try to sign you away," but then I quit because they rejected me.