question for B-Team and Youth Team

I have a U19 and a U21 and a "Team B" in my club.

U19 plays in a normal league, the others don't
U19 and U21 each have a normal staff section where you can see the little man icons and can click on them. my B-team doesnt have that.

My question is, is there any way to change things in my club? I mean, what if I'd like for my U21 to play in a league or even better: make it into a U23 so that I can put more of my older players there?
And why doesn't my B-team have the staff section where I can see the little man icons?

But generally, my overall goal is to have a strong B-team where I can park certain players and train them in their roles (e.g. I am playing a 532 in my main team but have already bought wing attackers that don't fit in my current system who I'd like to train and use in a 433 so that they are prepared) 

and there's another problem:  I cannot change the tactics of my secondary teams when I am in charge of the training for whatever reason - it always mirrors my mean team. When I delegate the training i can at least change the formation - but not the tactic! That doesn't make sense.