effect of your training is nowhere displayed? (I don't mean attributes)

you can train many tactical things that should have a short term effect for example in preparation for a specific match or the setpiece variations etc. etc.

But when I hover over bars like the general "tactical familiarity" I cannot find any of these things. So, where can I check if my training made a difference?  I mean, just watching my players play and then later checking the statistics doesn't really tell me if it was my specific training that made a difference or if I am lacking in a certain department with room for improvement. And like I said I don't mean attributes.

Basically I am missing some form of feedback that shows me it is worth it to have a versatile and pointed training. Or if I should just plainly train the attributes plus make sure my team is familiar with the current tactic. Or am I missing something?

I know that it's not the game's intention to serve you things on the silver platter but thats not what I mean. Things like "tactical familiarity" are shown so why not show the things I've explained as well.

Set piece and match preparation training can be seen in the training window, under the match preparation window. It will show you which areas you have boosted for at least the next match. It won't tell you how much they've been boosted, just that they have (and the impact is fairly noticeable in match). It should last a couple weeks.