Martin Ødegaard as a false 9

il y a 1 minute, Sheyner21 a dit :

I would play him as a Inverted Winger on attack maybe? Use more of his flair and vision while still getting in the box (You can also train the "Try To Beat The Offside Trap" PPM if he doesn't have it so he is more offensive with his runs)

Ok, i'll try it, with cross less often as he's awful at it !

Il y a 2 heures, Sheyner21 a dit :

I would play him as a Inverted Winger on attack maybe? Use more of his flair and vision while still getting in the box (You can also train the "Try To Beat The Offside Trap" PPM if he doesn't have it so he is more offensive with his runs)

image.thumb.png.d257a90b771555717bc2841dd0f094b4.png

You were right ! He's quite good as a IW-a in my tactic. In the 5 last games. In the last 5 PL games (so, not counting UCL), he scored 5 goals and gave 2 assits !

Glad that helped you, i found in this year version really good success with the IW when the IF failed me, had a Barcelona save playing very similar to your tactic, a false 9 with a IF in the left(Ansu) and a Winger on the right (Ferran) and saw a massive improvement when i've changed to a IW. He sees the ball more and is more involved both in the build up and in the final ball/shot. Really interested to see how your team evolves now.

A quick update :

The tactic is absolutely running ! I’m at the 28th day of PL and at the top of the Premier League (with something like 9 points ahead). I also have only one lose so far (against Man.City away, Haaland being to good…).

We currently are in the quarterfinal of the UCL against Bayern, destroying Sporting 7-0 on ag. We also won the Carabao cup against City (I think it was 4-2), which leads us with 2 cups against City.

I will add some screenshots later.

• 2 weeks later...

Révélation

image.thumb.png.27299702032f0689fc1f5f91f505a349.png

image.thumb.png.75bbd26ae10d7fad8794988786280980.png

image.thumb.png.57e4532ed4c12654caa60571cf9d7354.png

Hello guys ! I finish the season, winning the Carabao Cup, the CS, the PL and the UCL (and finalist in FA cup). Ødegaard did pretty good with a double digit (36 goals, 17 assists). Isak also made it to a double digit (22 goals, 10 assists).

Il y a 17 heures, JoOSTAR a dit :

Amazing results! What is your tactic now? And what Player instructions do you use?

You can see the tactic in the first post (I update it so it’s easier for a new comer !)

For the PI :

F9 : Roam from position

Both CD : stay wider

iW-A : Stay narrower

I think I have « Shoot less often » for my carrilero, but it’s more due to its poor finishing rather than an actual tweak.

For the next season, I will try to continue with the same tactic, however with « Wide » instead of « Narrow ».