Changing Boot Colours

sweetcarroll92

Hey! I am hoping someone can help me with an issue I have.

I am trying to get access to the images for boot colours in FM22. I know you can extract them with the resource archiver, as noted by Bluestillidie in another topic. However, any time I load up the FM22 resource archiver it just crashes - like closes down as soon as I start it up. I have tried installing, reinstalling, reinstalling on different HDDs etc. so not sure what the issue is.

Fully aware that I cannot allocate boots to certain players, that's not an issue, I just want to get rid of two or three of the colours by overwriting their image file with one of the boot colours I do like. Would it be possible for someone who can access the archiver to extract the boots for me, please? Not really sure how else to get access to them without a working archiver.

Thank you if anyone can help me out!

• 1 year later...
il y a 14 minutes, snowofman a dit :

I can't tell you where or how to change the boots as i don't know

So you would have to use the search and see if you can find the notes from @bluestillidie00 they talk about in the 1st post.

Well you say "use the archive resource it's free" as if you knew how to do it....your answer is weird

3 minutes ago, kad38 said:

Well you say "use the archive resource it's free" as if you knew how to do it....your answer is weird

I believe you've read it wrong.

You quoted someone who wanted to unpack file that the OP needed as he had issues with the FM22 Resource archiver

I assumed you also had issues, and i replied that you could use the FM23 resource archiver. Which you can get from steam tools for free

What i don't know is where or which files you need to extract to be able to change the colours of the boots.

Simply because it's not something i have had a need for and therefor never tried

:)