[FM22] in need of a good Inside Foward (IF) player

I want to start the save once again with the arsenal team.
and this time I want to find a good inside foward, not expensive and can be a mentor to Martinelli(20) or ESR(21).

Criteria:

• age 24 - 28
  • good personality and min determinant 13
  • trait that does not contradict with the IF role in the left position, right foot preferred.

any suggestions and considerations?

Edited by kalongtongan

• kalongtongan changed the title to [FM22] in need of a good Inside Foward (IF) player

@Poison There are 20 or so players that I managed to filter based on my criteria. but most of them have not been scouted by the scouting staff and I don't know the weaknesses of these players in their hidden attributes, such as injury prone etc. Summer transfers are over but I'm still looking IF/AML to mentor our young players. I'll show you my search results later when I'm playing FM.

if you choose arsenal or top team in england and target other players in epl or below then the price they charge is very high lol.

Edited by kalongtongan

• Mislav Orsic
  • Christian Fassnacht
  • Andre Horta.

I like their profile, and it seems they are willing to be a rotation player (squad player). Our scouting is being sent for them, I'll show you the report later. next season my priority is a top player in the striker position. for DM/CM I got frank kessie for free. Thank you for your input @ShaunG95 & @Welshace, I really appreciate it.

this is the report:

fm_oXrLz6jqN8.png.5862735f2bebece762e2d24b4070e705.pngfm_EYcc2Pn8B9.png.a112b5a8594e325e2dc2683e9211a917.pngfm_yxlbe2dEqP.png.8fdfb7770fadc29b977b6876528504a5.pngfm_dqPGrSEMKx.png.9163c9f35f7c125cc16791e9acf4acdf.png

it's the end of April and we've qualified for the champions league. Kroenke gave me 80m transfer budget, so I had to be prepared to look for rotations for IF players and top strikers.

Maybe my top list for IF is mislav orsic (IF/ST) and andre horta (IF/MEZ), are quite cheap and I can buy both hehe.

Andre Horta looks great as a rotation option as he can play multiple positions, is still fairly young and has excellent attributes in the ones that matter for his role.

Is Dusan Tadic available?

Edited by diLLa88

@diLLa88Dusan Tadic is too old, I don't know if his stamina is good enough to be able to play in EPL. I ended up buying a watkins almost 4 star player, he was 26 at the time. Attributes are quite good and the personality is resolute. but it looks like I was deceived, my DOF bought for 44m and offered a salary of 105k/week. seeing him playing is very painful and some matches played his star changed to 3 stars and my assistant gave a suggestion to change his game playing to fringe, I forgot to see the attribute of his decision. oh man, now i have to figure out how to sell him because he doesn't fit my tactics. but in the second season he played pretty well as an IF on the left and on the right so I'll let him stay at the club until his contract ends or another club wants to buy him hahaha.

fm_OIwc2KICaI.png.7f27a065afcac6239d1e18bfff8480c3.pngfm_7jlnqliiW6.png.5ce67924888acd01df06e3aca91d9465.png