Squad depth - remember my previous settings

2feet

1)

I return to this page quite a lot, because its the best place to be able to get an overview of possible new formations for my squad. Its actually a creative place of discovery for new possible tactics.

And also to check how balanced my squad currently is after Ive signed or sold players.

So its frustrating to have to change the ‘Opinion of’ drop down menu from my useless Assistant Manager who the game repeatedly defaults to, rather than my excellent Head of Youth who is a much better assessor of each players suitability for each position.

2)

Same thing with the formation drop down menu. It defaults to your tactic. But I want ‘All positions’ so I can keep my eye on possible new formations.  Sometimes you sign a player for a certain position but they have the ability to play elsewhere and when you look at ‘All positions’ you can suddenly discover new possible formations.

3)

The option to view a players Left foot and Right foot strength should also be displayed on the graphic. Then you could see new possibilities for roles eg Inside Forward, or which side of centre midfield a player would best be, etc

• 6 months later...