Building Shared Stadium

Deadpool

A feature that was on my mind for a long time was ability to suggest/ask board to arrange a construction of shared stadium within a city.

For an real life example we see that in Inter and Milan (San Siro and Giuseppe Meazza), Roma and Lazio within Olimpico and many more examples.

I've made a little image of how that would look like..

currently from a 1860 Munchen point of view they could ask to share stadium with Bayern(since Bayern has top of the line stadium they would reaquire the contract and pay rent again for Allianz Arena) or potentially agree  with Türkgücü (club of same reputation as 1860 Munchen) to build a completly brand new stadium that both clubs would pay rent for and later on have an option to buy the same stadium if the finances allow it.

Clubs entering into shared stadium construction would split 50/50 the cost. If in the same league fixtures would have to be rearranged.

Something to think about :)

Shared Stadium.png

Edited by Deadpool

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

I don't think there are enough current examples of clubs moving to shared stadiums that weren't in them previously, especially not in the bigger leagues.

It would throw up more complications than it's worth, and not an idea a club manager would typically go to a boardroom with. Thank you nonetheless, but it's not likely to be a suggestion we go forward with!