Need a column for Loan Recall Clause

2feet

This is already in the game. 

Dev Centre>Loans >now its on any of these dropdown menus(Details, General Info, Contract, Transfer)

Players can't be recalled when the transfer window is closed but during the transfer window the Recall from Loan icon on the end will highlight if you have a clause to recall them, just click on it and it will recall the player.

On 26/04/2022 at 15:35, kevkel said:

This is already in the game. 

Dev Centre>Loans >now its on any of these dropdown menus(Details, General Info, Contract, Transfer)

Players can't be recalled when the transfer window is closed but during the transfer window the Recall from Loan icon on the end will highlight if you have a clause to recall them, just click on it and it will recall the player.

No it isnt.

Im saying there should be a column called 'Can be recalled?', and the result can either be Yes or No.

This should be viewable at any time, not just during a winter transfer window.

I need to plan ahead. If I look at my loanees in November because Im having a Leftback crisis, and I see I have a great LEftback out on loan, I need to know then whether he will be recallable in two months time when the January transfer window arrives.

I dont want to scroll through the entire list of 30 loanees, clicking on each one, and checking whether each one can be recalled or not.

And I dont want to wait until January 1st to see if this little indicator starts to appear.

Because if there is no recall option for a suitable player then I need to scout potential transfer / loan options

Edited by 2feet

• 2 months later...