Adding a player history for your manager

Abrie Ferreira

• Abrie Ferreira changed the title to Adding a player history for your manager
  • 3 weeks later...

I was also gonna make a topic about this , but I see one is made. This indeed would be an awesome feature. Or even let us take control of a clubs legend for example Francesco Totti of Roma , spam my inbox as the Legend of Rome decided to put a pen on paper and sign a managerial contract to lead his love , his life , his club to the new glories of Seria A and European football :)

• 4 weeks later...

Similar things have been suggested previously.  That game already generates the number of international appearances and goals if you specify a manager that starts with international experience.  But it would be great if a career history was generated fro every manager based on experience level, place of birth and career templates covering a range of careers from one club to multi-country journeyman.  Would definitely help in giving your manager a story and help determine what clubs you might want to manage (or avoid).

Would also look better in your biography if it included a playing career (and maybe if you chose an older starting age for your manager, a coaching career as well)

On 14/05/2022 at 11:18, Deadpool said:

I was also gonna make a topic about this , but I see one is made. This indeed would be an awesome feature. Or even let us take control of a clubs legend for example Francesco Totti of Roma , spam my inbox as the Legend of Rome decided to put a pen on paper and sign a managerial contract to lead his love , his life , his club to the new glories of Seria A and European football :)

I don't think due to licensing issues that this aspect would happen 

• 2 months later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to raise this here. This is something which has already been flagged as a request within the community, so has already been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM.