New Patch is Horrific?

I have just installed the new patch to try to resolve crashing issues and get the game to run with some stability.

Installed the patch and am now faced with a black screen when I try to play the game.

Take a look in the bugs forum. If those things haven't been brought up, bring them up. Also, are your specs good enough for the game?

Take a look in the bugs forum. If those things haven't been brought up, bring them up. Also, are your specs good enough for the game?

The specs are ok for the game, but only just, this could explain the crashing I suppose.

However, the game runs great for periods of time, like I say, I've played half a season.

I love the game and am even tempted to buy a new system , just to run the game on !!!!

I get the feeling though that there still could be some issues.

I am new to the forum, so I have not done a great deal of reading on the issues yet, so i am going to spend the next few days researching on here.

In the mean time:

Please can anybody tell me the location of my 'save game files' I am going to have to reinstall the game due to problems experienced after installing the latest patch.

I am hoping I can retrieve and make copies of my save game data to insert upon reinstall.

Well, not just hoping.....Praying:rolleyes:

I'd absolutely love it if SI release the patch Christmas eve 5pm on the dot. It would be safe to say the sites that host such patch would crumble big time for the rest of the day and Christmas day also !

Archived