Spend the original transfer budget

I just had a very productive first season in Bundesliga and got 60 mill for the placement. Yeah. Now, i missed a little tidbit in the club vision, and accepted it without thinking too much about the implications. As the title suggests, "Spend the original transfer budget" is a problem. Basically, i don't have a position where i can fit in a real upgrade. Not because the team is so cracked and i will beat Bayern next season, but because my existing team already has too many playing time promises. My club thought it would be incredibly generous to me and increased my wage budget from 21 to 49m and the transfer budget at 28 mil, basically putting all the new money into those two pots. So, three questions:

1) Can i shift some of the transfer money now into the wage budget so that i don'Ät have to buy players for 30 million without the board being cranky?

2) I haven't found a way to ask the club to shift money from wage to the overall balance at all. Does that exist? I would prefer to have them feel super rich, so that we can upgrade our facilities.

3) Are Performance analysts doing anything besides enabling me to have graphs about my team that i will never read? The club proposes to raise the budget for them every year and i always would prefer the money somewhere else. I am sure i am missing out on a lot of information in the data hub, that is not the point. Are they improving my team or giving me scouting information?

Thanks a lot :)

10 hours ago, Broetchenholer said:

2) I haven't found a way to ask the club to shift money from wage to the overall balance at all. Does that exist? I would prefer to have them feel super rich, so that we can upgrade our facilities.

The money you have in your budgets is the money that's in your balance and is made available for you to spend so the board already has the full picture of your wealth. But no, there's no way for you to bargain with the board and suggest to improve your facilities with the money they gave you to sign players.

10 hours ago, Broetchenholer said:

3) Are Performance analysts doing anything besides enabling me to have graphs about my team that i will never read? The club proposes to raise the budget for them every year and i always would prefer the money somewhere else. I am sure i am missing out on a lot of information in the data hub, that is not the point. Are they improving my team or giving me scouting information?

Performance analysts improve the quality and amount of data you can find in your data hub. That's pretty much it as far as I know. I'd suggest you accept the board's proposal because you'll make them happy and then they'll be more likely to not care about you not spending enough.