Add Adaptability attribute and languages to list of scouts available when Creating New Assignment

2feet

Scouting > Assignments > Create new assignment

This chart shows the list of scouts and their Judge Ability / Judge Potential attributes.

But it should also show their Adaptability attribute, plus their languages spoken.

If Im at this page because I want to create a new assignment, an assignment that will search countries and regions, I need to know which scouts have the best Adaptability attributes. I need this info right here, without having to go back and click on the scouts profile page directly to find out, and then return to the Create new assignment page all over again, for every assignment that I make.

Because if I want to send a scout to travel all over southh america, I need one that has good adaptability, a scout with 8 for adaptabilitty wont do a very good job.

I also need to know if the scout can speak the language of the region, eg. if my assignement is to search south america can he speak spanish (mainly).

I need this info here.

scouting.png

Edited by 2feet

• 2feet changed the title to Add Adaptability attribute and languages to list of scouts available when Creating New Assignment