AI Loans for players in "Preferred Position" when the AI club does not use that role

loki_jon

Please adjust the AI offers for players to remove the "take it or leave it" loans with fixed Preferred Position which the club does not play.

I can't see anyone wanting to buy a game if they know a player & their agent will blow up when the coding boxed them into a corner. It has been the pattern that the AI provides with "profitable" loans. The loan is only available with set condition, and the most annoying is the fixed position which is built to set up tedious, manufactured conflict.

E.g. a FB / WB. The offer from the club is to play as FB. The club changes coaches & the new coach plays WB not FB. The manager wastes times with an angry player who plays _every week_ as a WB not a FB making demanding the "problem" to be fixed. How can I put it, _there is no problem, it is bad coding_.

In the following example Avellino 1912 plays 4-2-3-1, but if they choose to play 4-3-3 or another system later I really don't enjoy the waste of time messages if the team plays this player in either CM, ST, L AM or R M. I am happy the player is playing.

The player who asked for a loan to get _more playing time_ should not care if the deal up front would only play them on limited conditions. The wanted to go on load to get game time. The only person who should care is me if the experience is wrong. The only person who should set "take it or leave it" on position played is me. As the club that owns his employment contract I want a specific type of player. When I loan players I want flexibility, not strict conditions.

Please take this seriously. It is tedious. I love this game. I really hope I can persuade a change. You can make loans challenging in other ways that are logical.

image.png.1263bd3c5ad2f26268aef229af17ad7f.png

image.png.108b279bd728dcedee16639d6725a1dc.png

Edited by loki_jon

Do you mean this is where you try and loan a player for your team?

You mention about new coaches coming in and playing a different formation, so I wonder if you’re referring to loaning out players?