Features suggested for FM 23

matthew1310

Hi,

I want to suggest you some important features that I would like to see in FM 23.

-Better interactions with media and with the team:

Communication is very important for a real manager, so it would be great if you added more options of interactions.

Moreover press conference could have more answers or more different questions, in order to add more variety.

It would be great also to have more on-field instructions such as "attack more" or "improve passage" or something similar.

-More precise tactical options

Considering widtheness of squad it would be great if you would add a more precise bar with % instead the actual one.

Also for pressing intensity it would be a great addition.

So in this way for example you can set 70% pressing intensity and 55% widhteness: it would add more variety.

-Possibility to set up a release clause

I don't know if this option is just in FM 22, but it would be great to have always this option for every player in the game.

In conclusion I want to say that FM 22 is just  a really great game with a strong realism and with an excellent database, that is really near perfection.

I love playing it and it also helped me to learn more about football.

Hello

My suggestion is for more newgen women staffers. Not just physios & sport scientists, but coaches, analysts, scouts, etc. I'd also like to see more women board members & possibly women-led takeover consortiums.

They're newgen anyways so there's no reason they can't be women. 

- Add Managerial past history as a player ,including it in your new biography and adding your relationship (if you spent most of your time at the club) to the clubs "legends or icons" 

- Add option to build a shared stadium in the same city or even maybe a region? Something like Inter and Milan are going to do

- Add more control of stadium, what stand do we want to expand, where our ticket prices will be cheaper or more expensive. Something I loved since the days of Uefa Manager 2000! screenshot attached.

- Add more graphical visual of our honours. A room , a museum of our achievements. Something that we can see with our own eyes instead of "Champions League - 3 times winners" where are those 3 trophies?

- Maybe add an option to pick our own affiliated clubs. Maybe I want really clubs from Brasil and Serbia to be in my focus...

Personally I didn't even bother looking at FM22 as I saw from the start it is basically same game as FM21. Hope they make some improvements in the next one.

Spoiler

Screenshot_81.png

Edited by Deadpool

• 2 months later...