Kit Selection

enders357

Hi all, first time posting in this section - aologies if this has been answered already but I couldn't find it in a quick search.

I've used the pre-game editor to create a club, Red Bull Oxford, to replace Chelsea in game (working in some kind of scenario where the Chelsea takeover collapses and a new team buys their license - I realise this wouldn't happen but it's a good but of fun to imagine as a Spurs fan!). RB Oxford is an entirely new club, with Chelsea set to extinct. I've played through a season to check it all before starting my proper save and everything seems fine - staff, players, finances, new stadium etc etc.

The only thing I'm having problems with is Kit Selection. I created the home kit to be white shirts with red shorts and socks, like RB's Leipzig, Slazburg and NY in real life, with a blue away kit and a yellow third kit. Before I started I was unaware of the kit selection section, but having played through a season I can see we changed to the away kit for games against white shirted teams like Leeds and Tottenham, but not for other teams with a lot of red in their kits, like Arsenal, Man Utd and Brentford. I assume this is because they have red shirts and ours are white, but sure I'm IRL you wouldn't see on team in red shirts and white shorts, and the other in red shirts and white shorts.

My question is; can you force the game, via the pre-game editor, to ensure kits are changed for the away team in such circumstances? I see all the 'alternative kit' and 'home/away index' sections but can't make head nor tails of it tbh. 

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by enders357