Quick query on New Stadiums

Hey all,

Its been a long time since I’ve been at a club when they start building a new stadium but in my 1860 Munich save the board said they were going to build an new one just before the start of my second season in the Bundesliga.

Im now about 2 months into my 3rd season in the Bundesliga and it still says that they’re looking for a development site.

I was just wondering how long does that usually take? Just so I can prepare myself for if it’s going to fail to find anywhere

Each stage can take a long while to complete, and it varies with the stadium size to be built.

Even small ones can take a while. The last time I dealt with this it took them a bit over a year to find a site and get approval, and building it took a while. In its entirety, it took a couple years for a stadium of 1250 capacity or whatever it was. For larger stadiums I've seen people just wait like 5 years on the city planning commission to come back with a no.

On 13/05/2022 at 13:33, Prepper_Jack said:

Each stage can take a long while to complete, and it varies with the stadium size to be built.

Even small ones can take a while. The last time I dealt with this it took them a bit over a year to find a site and get approval, and building it took a while. In its entirety, it took a couple years for a stadium of 1250 capacity or whatever it was. For larger stadiums I've seen people just wait like 5 years on the city planning commission to come back with a no.

Ah that’s ok then I don’t need to worry to much then.

Just need the stadium due to needing the match day revenue. Current stadium is around 16000 and I’m filling it every game.

New stadium is gonna be 28000 which increases my revenue greatly