Add an option to focus match highlights on specific players when watching games in which you are not managing either team

PartisanDealignment

Just like many players, I love the level of detail that FM allows. I'd always watch highlight on at least extended, to get a proper feel for the game. 

I also like to keep tabs on my high potential loanees to see how they're getting along. Whilst match reports go some way in doing this, I also like to watch a few of their games every season to see how they're developing and judge the extent to which they can slot into my team upon return.

Now, while I'd always watch my matches in extensive highlights, I don't find it necessary to watch them for teams in which my loanees are playing for. Most of the highlights don't actually involve my players. Furthermore, key highlights probably miss much of the play that my player is involved in, that would be beneficial for me to see. As such, I think a good compromise would be that when you go into a match for a team that you are not managing, you get the option to tick players for which you'd like the highlights to be focussed on. This will allow you to see the crucial moments for specific players, without having to watch loads of a match that you aren't really interested in. This could also work well with youth teams.

• 5 months later...