[Suggestion] Please let bravery recovery post injury

loki_jon

I notice players who get injuries lose considerable bravery over a 2-4 year period. That is fine if Bravery starts at 18, very annoying if it starts at 10. Please let bravery regenerate during the rehab process like other stats.

An observation is that injuries that diminish bravery occur too often when doing a youth save. By the time most players reach 23 they've had a 2-4 events that drop bravery (if characteristic Injury Proneness is not red). You are incentivising buying players from AI clubs over home grown. Please tweak the code or allow bravery to regenerate with rehab.

I wonder if this may actually be a bug. I’ve not noticed it myself (I will check now though) but I’d expect this only to be for serious injuries. Like if a player breaks a leg or does their cruciate I would expect it, but not for minor things.

if it’s happening with every injury then a bug I’d say!

• 2 weeks later...

It does not happen with every injury. Even if you are trying to support players with sport scientists and physios, most players in the U18-Reserves will have a few semi serious injuries over a 2-5 year period. I've noted such events will drop bravery. As noted as part of rehab it would be great to add the rehabilitation of bravery.

• 5 months later...