unhappy squadplayers

Hello

whats up with impact subs/squad players wanting to be loaned out because they aint playing enough?? they are squadplayers for a reason and they have agreed to it. 

like, look at this Victor. i am 11 games in, 5 subs as impact sub. he should not be crying for gametime?

image.png.32301cc982dc8c1921352293194dde71.png 

image.thumb.png.0d5fdc9741f70bdbf2e0feb6ee440a17.png

Don't have issues with squad players, myself. Can usually rotate two throughout a season and they'll be delighted, even with perhaps sneaking a breakthrough prospect for a handful of starts.

Impact subs, though.. yeah, I've found it common with impact subs/emergency backups to not be happy with subbing, even if they sub virtually every match, so I avoid those particular roles these days. I imagine that perhaps he would prefer to be more influential in a team, and go for a spot in one of the First Division Elite sides. Alternatively, his own ambitions might be giving him a little case of self delusion. You can sometimes curb the latter by just informing them they're not good enough for more playing time.

But, really, for a 2.5 star player with decent consistency, I'd probably mark him as a squad player if that kind of pitch time was available.

18 hours ago, plaffy said:

Hello

whats up with impact subs/squad players wanting to be loaned out because they aint playing enough?? they are squadplayers for a reason and they have agreed to it. 

like, look at this Victor. i am 11 games in, 5 subs as impact sub. he should not be crying for gametime?

image.png.32301cc982dc8c1921352293194dde71.png 

image.thumb.png.0d5fdc9741f70bdbf2e0feb6ee440a17.png

You're highlighting the wrong thing. You're looking at his actual playing time, not his agreed playing time. Go to happiness and see what his agreed playing time is. If it's anything above 'impact sub' then he's not getting what he's been promised.

On 26/05/2022 at 14:21, wattzy said:

You're highlighting the wrong thing. You're looking at his actual playing time, not his agreed playing time. Go to happiness and see what his agreed playing time is. If it's anything above 'impact sub' then he's not getting what he's been promised.

4 starts, 5 subs. 11 games in this season.
agreed playing time and actual playing time. no logic why he is upset?  and he is one of many squad and below players who are upset.
and its not only in this save. its every save this year. and they all get upset at the same time. 

image.png.857b0fc8867ccc0a84d8f3421691c7bc.png

Agree i get this a lot too.

Also this is linked to unhappy sqaud players, for years the player conversation system has not been fit for purpose.

An example recently in my Maccabi Hafia save, I've been champions 3 put last 4 years, currently half way through a season about 15 points clear so looking to win another title.

A player I have wants to leave for Hannover 96, because he wants champions League football.

I promise him well qaulify this season (we do every season because the league isn't competitive only my team or Maccabi Tel Aviv ever win the league).

He says that realistically were not going to qaulify ?

what? I need an option to say "We've nearly done it now we're a couple of wins away and we've done it every year the last 5 years."

Instead I either have to make promises I can't keep, like vague transfer promise or youth promise, or upset him and tell him he's not going.

It's a bit dodgy.

I've got a Squad player, who has agreed and actual playing time matched up.

And he rocked the boat about his playing time. 

Normally I don't mind it, but the reports always get it wrong, by saying that I'm not holding my end of the bargain, when I am. I'd be more understanding if the reports changed to say that they wanted to improve their playing time rather than saying I'm not giving them the agreed time.