FM22 Mobile default challenges

FM22 Mobile in-game challenges  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite FMM default challenge?

• "The Saviour Cometh"
    • "Injury Crisis"
    • "Unrest At Home"
    • "The Invincibles"
    • "Austerity Measures"
    • "You Can't Win Anything With Kids"
    • "The Dangers of Capitalism"

I love a good challenge and wanted to get people's thoughts on the current set of challenges? Both the free ones and the remaining challenges that require a purchase. Unlocking the premium challenges is the only money outside of the game's purchase that I spend. Have you tried many of these or all of them? Is there any new challenge you'd like to see added or taken away?

The Saviour Cometh

The club has turned to you in their darkest hour. The midpoint of the season has passed and the team are mired in a relegation battle. Can You guide them to safety before the end of the season? (Aim...Avoid relegation)

Injury Crisis

Your club has hit a freak spell where nearly all of your first team players are out injured. Can you steer the club through this tough period and continue to achieve results to keep the board happy? (Aim...Avoid being sacked before end of season)

Unrest At Home

Hired as a virtual unknown, your appointment has disappointed senior players at the club. Can you somehow manage to achieve the board's expectations and convince the players of your credentials? (Aim...avoid being sacked)

The Invincibles

Your club has gone on a long unbeaten run causing huge media speculation that the team might become one of the few teams to survive an entire season without defeat. Can you guide the team into the history books? (Aim...avoid losing for rest of the season.)

Austerity Measures

Your club is approaching serious financial difficulty. The owners have instructed you to sell your high earning players in order to reduce costs and raise funds. Can you steer the club away from financial ruin while remaining competitive on the pitch? (Aim...reduce wage bill by 25% before transfer window closes)

You Can't Win Anything With Kids

Your board have sold the majority of your senior squad players leaving you to rely on youth players to save the day. Can you prove the old adage wrong and win something with kids? (Aim...win a trophy before end of season)

The Dangers of Capitalism

The Club has a new chairperson who is asset stripping the club. Can you keep the hopes of the fans alive despite these actions? (Aim...avoid being sacked before end of season)

"The saviour cometh" is my favourite. There is just something about that feeling of beating relegation in the last round. 

"Unrest at home" is the easiest, by far. 

"Injury crisis" depends a lot on what team you pick. Don't pick a small team in a competitive league.. 😂

"The invincibles" is near impossible. Unless you play as Celtic. Or PSG. 

I haven't tried the paid ones. I suggested they could be unlockable too. Maybe next year? 

• SI Staff
51 minutes ago, Footix said:

"The saviour cometh" is my favourite. There is just something about that feeling of beating relegation in the last round. 

"Unrest at home" is the easiest, by far. 

"Injury crisis" depends a lot on what team you pick. Don't pick a small team in a competitive league.. 😂

"The invincibles" is near impossible. Unless you play as Celtic. Or PSG. 

I haven't tried the paid ones. I suggested they could be unlockable too. Maybe next year? 

One thing just to mention in case anyone hasn't noticed - you can trigger most of the challenges during a 'normal' game now if you find things are easy going -the 'invicibles' one acts as a statement to the press that you think you can remain unbeaten until the end of the season (from the current point in the game).

Look on the settings - narratives page during the game to find them.