FM22 - Rebuilding Scandinavia

coady

Welcome along to episode 30 of my FM22 Rebuilding Viborg story. Following our enforced resignation from Helsingborg, we've turned our attention to Denmark and rebuilding second tier side Viborg FF. In episode 30, we're back for a crucial Europa League Playoff tie against St Gallen. Between the two legs, we also face high flying Nordsjaelland.

👍If you enjoyed this episode, please LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel. There's daily content from two Football Manager 2022 stories, as well as regular live streams on my Twitch channel.

Thanks for watching!

Edited by coady

Welcome along to episode 31 of my FM22 Rebuilding Viborg story. Following our enforced resignation from Helsingborg, we've turned our attention to Denmark and rebuilding second tier side Viborg FF. In episode 31, we're back for our Europa League group stage debut against Arsenal before hosting Esbjerg. We also reflect on an incredible end to the transfer window with some brilliant deadline day additions on a budget!

👍If you enjoyed this episode, please LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel. There's daily content from two Football Manager 2022 stories, as well as regular live streams on my Twitch channel.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 32 of my FM22 Rebuilding Viborg story. Following our enforced resignation from Helsingborg, we've turned our attention to Denmark and rebuilding second tier side Viborg FF. In episode 32, we're back for more Europa League group stages action vs Fiorentina after facing league leaders Copenhagen. Our great European form is harming us in the Danish Superliga, but can we get back on track today?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 33 of my FM22 Rebuilding Viborg story. Following our enforced resignation from Helsingborg, we've turned our attention to Denmark and rebuilding second tier side Viborg FF. In episode 33, we're back for more Europa League group stages action vs Astana. If we win and other results go our way, we could remarkably reach the knockout stages! We also face Nordsjaelland as we edge closer to the title race.

Thanks for watching!

Edited by coady

Welcome along to episode 34 of my FM22 Rebuilding Viborg story. Following our enforced resignation from Helsingborg, we've turned our attention to Denmark and rebuilding second tier side Viborg FF. In episode 34, we're back to face Arsenal in our final Europa League group stage game. All eyes are on Astana though, as a result for them against Fiorentina would send us through to the knockout stages! We then face Brondby in the Danish Cup.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 35 of my FM22 Rebuilding Viborg story. Following our enforced resignation from Helsingborg, we've turned our attention to Denmark and rebuilding second tier side Viborg FF. In episode 35, we're back to review a busy January transfer window including the loss of another star player. We then face Portuguese opponents Estrela in the Europa Conference.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 36 of my FM22 Rebuilding Viborg story. Following our enforced resignation from Helsingborg, we've turned our attention to Denmark and rebuilding second tier side Viborg FF. In episode 36, we're back to face Estrela in the Europa Conference with a big deficit to try and overturn. We also face AGF, surprisingly managed by Thomas Frank!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 37 of my FM22 Rebuilding Viborg story. Following our enforced resignation from Helsingborg, we've turned our attention to Denmark and rebuilding second tier side Viborg FF. In episode 37, we're back to face the top 2 sides in the Danish Superliga, Nordsjaelland and Copenhagen. Can we close the gap and stay in the title race? We also see our youth intake.

If you enjoyed this episode, please LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel. There's daily content from two Football Manager 2022 stories, as well as regular live streams on my Twitch channel.

Thanks for watching!

Edited by coady

Welcome along to episode 38 of my FM22 Rebuilding Viborg story. Following our enforced resignation from Helsingborg, we've turned our attention to Denmark and rebuilding second tier side Viborg FF. In episode 38, we're back to face the top 2 sides in the Danish Superliga, Nordsjaelland and Copenhagen yet again. In between those games though, we've got a Danish Cup semi final against Sonderskye!

Thanks for watching!