Add Editor Features

a5864003

I think one of the fun elements of FM is to use editors to form one's own world or competition.
I spent a lot of time making the competition using an editor, but there is a regret.
The rules for selecting teams participating in the competition are poor.
If you think about UCL, UCL uses league coefficients to control the number of clubs that can participate in each league. The top league is given four tickets, but you can't do this using an editor. If you use an editor, the league ranking given when you first organize the competition is fixed, and tickets are given according to the ranking. If Scotland has given one ticket, only one ticket will be given even if the Scottish club performs well over the years. 
Therefore, the league coefficient to be used in the competition should be made through the editor.

What I plan to do is WCL. It is to abolish all the World Continental Congress (UCL, ACL, etc.) and create an integrated World Champions League. Imagine that at the beginning of a tournament, you start with a ticket based on your league reputation, and then over time, marginal leagues in Africa, Asia or the Americas stand out and become listed in the top clubs, achieving high league rankings. Many users who enjoy fm will also imagine their own competition as I want to imagine such a competition. If imagination can be realized through an editor, it will be one of the great pleasures of FM.

• 2 weeks later...

Please can help me with a problem

I have taken out reading and derby's points deduction on FM 2022 pre game editor, but i'm having trouble saving it as it only performs verified on a FMF file and when you save it as XML file it does not register in the game ? please can anyone help ?  thank you