Add an option how 'Current ability' stars is handled

rristola

I like to start my career from lower leagues. In my current game my team (in English 8. level) was just promoted, and I had only a few players in team. They seemed to get a lot of CA stars. Even if scout said 'decent 9. level player'.

When I started to sign better players, some player's CA stars dropped from 4 to one. So, not that helpful aid for a (my style) manager, or at least in some cases. For me it's just too 'relative' to my own teams players.

Might work well when there's a lot of players in team, and changing one player at one time, thou.

It would help me, if there was an option, where a player is compared to all players in that league. Finding a player with 3 stars would mean an average player in this league.

Why this? To find usable players I need to know how good they are compared to the players in other teams. Only when I have many ones to choose from, I need this current option (if even then).

This option could be chosen in game's options, or in game, in 'Scouting' pages. Stars could be given:

half - belongs to lower leagues, 1-1,5 - backup, 2-2,5 - decent, 3 - average, 3,5-4 - good, 4,5 - star, 5 - belongs to upper leagues    So, a bit like now.

PS.     Think about it, like situation when I started my current game. I could have 'asked' my scout: "Is this try-out player a good one?" Scout: "Four stars." Me: "So I should sign him?" Scout: "Only for backup!"               Confusing!

• 4 months later...