FM - 22 - God Loves A Trier

ashton321

image.png.b9035bacaba4802a596942f5aecb1e79.png

Youth Intake 27/28

8ajctDK.jpg?1

A very good intake with talents that will kick in for next year some of them are excellent and will be in the first team next year. 

Peter Dinter - maybe one of the best players to come through the youth team since I have been I think he will get game time next year. 

Eugen Mehr - decent striker he will be in the rotation here

Anton Weber - excellent player, in a space of need

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

End of Season Review 27/28

7XJ8Mf4.jpg?1

lTfNUSI.jpg?1

The League season finished with a bit of a whimper. I think its clear that our main issue is at the back as we concede too many goals so I am going have to look at that in the summer. All in all, we did well given that we lost a few important players and had to replace them. I think next year will be better for us. We lost in the Cup loosing after extra time I am not sure we did not win this. 

Finances - we are really struggling and with no Pokal next year its not great

Stars of the Season

Michael Agbo - a good player who came through our academy. I think he will be one of the better players for a time yet

Sascha Achinger - a good player who came in the summer, really took the middle of the park role and made it his own

Maximilian Schmid - came in this year and is by far our best striker

LwFdZxM.jpg?1

Season Preview 28/29

tIxEKyH.jpg?1

Dvx9ynJ.jpg?1

7LmzOKN.jpg?1

A decent enough pre season where we played teams of varying difficulty. The board want top half now which I should be doing with ease. My aim is to be closer to the top placed team, last couple of seasons I have been miles away in terms of points. That gap needs to be brought back

jJgugUZ.jpg?1

Guys left the club on loan, I got a few guys off the wage bill at the end of the season  as well which was nice. Kevin Hague and Guido Hoffman are just youngsters who joined us on low wages who may turn out to be good but may not as well. 

Udo Arnold - good youngster who comes from Wolfsburg will get game time and should improve. 

Martin Matthias - another young player who comes in, he has played a lot of football in his young career so I think he is a good buy

Madymoussa Diancoumba - maybe the best player to join, great defender who played at Hertha

I had a few other deals I was hoping to complete but just could not get them done. I had spotted players that Bundelisga 2 and 3 teams were bidding against me and I did not stand a chance. I think we are a better team than last year so I am hopeful. 

July 28/29

8Obf69X.jpg?1

rEYl1d6.jpg?1

An absolute perfect month. We only conceded 1 which was the issue from last year. Whisper it quietly but could this be the year, I feel we are better than when we got promoted last time. 

Nicola Sickinger - another free deal comes in. He will is versatile and will get lots of game time

August 28/29

spm3sAM.jpg?1

sHGdar6.jpg?1

Our fantastic run continues. This month we decided to demonstrate how great we can be going forward. 12 goals in three games is not a bad return at all. 

Lars Richter - comes in to compete at the left back spot. I think he will do a really good job for us.

September / October 28/29

JA3Jri5.jpg?1

8zf9xrw.jpg?1

A really busy time for us. We drew against Stuttgart Kickers but they are a very good side and we did not play too well. In the league we have been amazing we are yet to loose and have only dropped two points all year. We are playing some lovely football as well. I am really happy with the squad at the moment

December / January 28/29

tb9TXCp.jpg?1

BVGpzCT.jpg?1

Another superb period where we won every game. We had a nice mid season break where we played a couple of lower league sides. 14 points clear now its going to take a Newcastle style collapse from the mid 90s to not win the league now. A couple of players had bids made for them for about 100k plus add ons. Given that we are massively in dept around 1.9mil I decided to reject them as it would not make much difference and keeping the squad as is till the end of the season

Season Review 28/29

3LOO79B.jpg?1

XNla8Zr.jpg?1

We finished the season in amazing form. Even after the league was won we carried on winning and managed to break all records. 100 points is amazing. We won the local cup as well so we will be back in the Pokal next year.

Finances - dont look great but prize money is due. The wage budget has gone up massively which is good as some improvements will be needed going into next season

Stars of the Season

Feliz Bussman - a super player who came through the youth system, he has been amazing this year

Sascha Achinger - was good last year, this year he was even better. Everything we do goes through him

Maximilian Schmid - the main man, the main source of goals another great season

iAbkkeK.jpg?1

Season Preview 29/30

SS3zMVk.jpg?1

T1FelVf.jpg?1

SKF0cZ4.jpg?1

A decent pre season where we got a huge win over Gent. The media seem to like us this year and think we will be ok, the board  just want us to avoid relegation. 

sv1c5Kw.jpg?1

Huge pre season where I needed to bring in some players of slightly better quality but also needed some more depth at this level and a little bit of experience. 

But first the big out

Luca Eichinger - had one good season and then wanted to move I got some good cash for him and a decent sell on. 

Now the ins

Jeison Murillo - I think he is better than my scouts and assistants think, he is here to offer some experience. 

Gerd Amen - left Leipzig I brought him on a free, some good depth a decent option

Max Kuring - a good defender who has played at this level before

Cemil Huseyin - another one who has played a lot at this level a great option for us

Necdat Dogan - Leverkusen didnt want him I do. I think a super option at the top of the pitch

Oshane Thompson - just a cheap option in the middle

Max Fischer - I think he may be my next left back

July / August 29/30

SmhoPUC.jpg?1

GcleIL7.jpg?1

Well this save is now over as we have finally beaten Mannaheim I have completed the game. No in all seriousness its been a great start where we have looked dangerous at all times. We lost one and got knocked out of the cup but all in all a great start. 

Felix Bussman - is leaving the club at the end of the year on a free so I cashed in. £70,000 plus future add ons if he gets sold

Wiktor Dziermanski - is brought in to replace Bussman I am not sure he is as good but he is a very good player and will do a solid job for us. 

Luca Tesche - a great player who returns to the club on loan for nothing. He is a great player

October / November 29/30

Xh3RMYQ.jpg?1

rg4orVe.jpg?1

We got our first proper beating against 1860 Munich we were never in the game and there superior quality really showed. We are through in the cup after a huge win with a fully rotated team. November was a good month with three wins but more importantly three very good performances. 

December 29/30

TeUEmg3.jpg?1

O4xObbg.jpg?1

We were amazing again this month but oh what could have been. We were 2-0 up against Chemnitz but could not hold on for the win. I think going down last time we were in this league and spending some time building up has really helped us. We are much better prepared. 

January 29/30

BjE9H7Y.jpg?1

m5Zfkzf.jpg?1

Three games in the league all against good teams and we won all of them . This puts us into a very commanding performance. I didnt add any new players in the window. I did let a couple of squad players go and and a couple of youngsters left on loan

February 29/30

4HH9VRi.jpg?1

KVZNZZV.jpg?1

Another super win in the cup where we again played a rotated squad. In the league we were fantastic again and have soared to the top of the league. We are looking very good at the moment but whisper it quietly.

End of Season Review 29/30

xSkUD6O.jpg?1

ELMQY90.jpg?1

An amazing end to the season where managed to secure the Championship which is a great result for us. I knew we were a good team at the start of the season but not this good. I do worry that we have been promoted too soon, we will need to make some additions in the summer. 

Finances - still not looking good, I am hoping the prize money will get us out of it again

Stars of the Season

Necdat Dogan - joined at the start of the season, he was excellent this year for us.

Wiktor Dziermanski - joined to replace Bussman who we lost and hit the ground running straight away

Max Fischer - unbelievable this year an absolute star at left back

XzpgsNA.jpg?1

Pre Season Review 30/31

iMpYkq5.jpg?1

Ow0wws1.jpg?1

dPBdcSA.jpg?1

We had a very good pre season where we scored for fun in the friendly matches. It seems the board have adopted a reasonable outlook on our chances this year. The media are looking for us to go straight back down. We play St Pauli in the Pokal so maybe a chance to go through for the first time. 

C3MQmWA.jpg?1

This was the most frustrating thing about the preseason. I honestly think I missed out on 7 or 8 players as they chose to go elsewhere. Max Fischer decided he would not sign a new deal at the end of the year so I decided to cash in on him before he left on a free. I was gutted as he was so good last year but I needed the money. 

Jonas Abwander - joins on a free just another option for us in the attacking places

Dirk Carlson - joined on a free after Fischer left, a good player who will do a job

Norbert Albrich - a player who can do a number of jobs in the middle of the park

Matthias Rauchberger - has played at this level so could be decent for me

The rest were just kids who maybe good in the future, I am slightly worried about the team as I dont think we are good enough for this level. 

July / August 30/31

0l9TMj2.jpg?1

nLWtM3Q.jpg?1

We had our new left back sent off in the first game of the season when we were winning 2-1. We then went on to win the rest of the games including the cup win which puts us into the next round.

September 30/31

Ibd8CM8.jpg?1

UJwFUzQ.jpg?1

A very good month where we got three wins and this put us at the top of the table. The next game came and we really took a beating. It was the first time we had taken one in this league. We ended the month with a poor draw against bottom of the league. 

Wikttor Dziermananski - didnt want to sign a new deal so I let him go. I would have rather have kept him but he would not agree to so it was time to cash in. I got £350,000 for him 

Rico Wolfel - only player in on deadline day joins as cover at the back for me

October / November 30/31

lg0uiGB.jpg?1

m3KuUev.jpg?1

We are a very tough team to beat this season. Two big wins in October and through in the cup was fantastic. We played some of the better teams in November but still held our own. We find ourselves top but with a bit of bad form we could soon drop down the table. 

December / January  30/31

pcMs9q0.jpg?1

xKGkTXo.jpg?1

We have not been quite as good as we previously have been but we have stuck at the top end of the table, we did not hold onto a promotion spot but we are in it. 

wOZp4Ta.jpg?1

So I have let a few guys go. For a number of reasons, couple of players are not making the grade, also I have to manage a wage bill which is presently 10k over. I am hoping with the better prize money from this league we should be ok. 

I did bring a couple of new faces in though. 

Santiago Garces - great player and one I think will only get better and better. 

Marcio Roberto - a great striker who comes in and is straight into the first team a very very decent player

February  30/31

OHMUHPx.jpg?1

jxg6YMI.jpg?1

A decent enough month as we remain unbeaten in the league. We only dropped two points, this has kept us in the title race looks like the top 4 are puling away a little bit. We went out of the Pokal but we had a great run.

Youth Intake 30/31

p2BivQQ.jpg?1

A decent intake as we have a few players who can fit in the youth team and would hopefully improve over time. 

Martin Santos - very good player who I think has a chance to be in the first team eventually

Manuel Dingles - another who has a chance of progressing

Eric Neudstader - a good player who I think could be a decent centre half

March 30/31

1fIGuRU.jpg?1

imJcXoD.jpg?1

The first game of the month was a very poor performance as we got beaten, we really should be beating teams like that. We won the next two which was good to get back on form. We then lost a game against a team who maybe on the road to winning the title. 

End of Season Review 30/31

z7Zk1pE.jpg?1

7d8ZPPW.jpg?1

A great April but then we stuttered a little bit. We lost the last two games of the season and we somehow managed to hang on to win promotion. I am not sure how we managed to do it but we did. 

Finances - we will make a lot of money when the prize money comes in so I am hoping they change the transfer budget a little

Stars of the Season

Jonas Brenner - the only player to remain from when I took over. He was 16 when I took over and he is still a first team player. 

Necdet Dogan - a super player who has come on from when I bought him. He is now our front line striker

Dirk Carlson - a great player who joined at the start of the year, he has been amazing this year for us.

We are going to need to really improve the squad in the summer if we are to keep up next year. I am hoping the budgets are sorted so we can bring in some new players in. 

7aSFMlR.jpg?1

Season Preview 31/32

Dd5lyCC.jpg?1

ASJDcPr.jpg?1

HQftuIa.jpg?1

The media rightly see us right at the bottom of the league. I am not sure if we will have enough to stay up at this level as we have not done enough in the summer time. The board want us to fight bravely I think we can do that. We did well in pre season and have even beat the enemy Mannaheim in the Pokal first round. 

7Cy21Qa.jpg?1

It has been a real challenge all summer to try and get some cash out of the board and it has just not been happening at all. It has been very frustrating. No real losses left the club just the odd squad player but mainly youth players. 

Kevin Trummer - new record signing is our new keeper. He looks solid enough for this level. 

Felix Schroder - just another option down the left hand side for us

Felix Bussman - a youth player comes back to the club, he will be an option up top for us

Jasmin Beganovic - another good striker, I think he will be a first teamer for us and should add some goals

Kevin Ammen - an option at the back for us

Antonio Cleilson - I have been watching him for nearly two years and finally I get my man

August / September 31/32

JjCYTso.jpg?1

e5Qbyq3.jpg?1

We started off very well winning our first game of the season but then we played the bigger teams. Three losses and two draws was much what I was expecting really. We have conceded a late but more than a third of the goals came in one game. 

4 minutes ago, Brooklyn Jensen said:

Considering the pre-season odds, it's a good solid start! Beganovic is smashing in the goals for you too!

It is a decent start I am happier enough. Yeah he has been a bit of a revelation so far