My idea on how to increase the tactical capabilities of ai

a5864003

When you watch the Premier League, Tuchel is almost always fired at Chelsea. Of course, Chelsea's expectations are high, so they are often fired. But the problem is that most managers who use 3back do not perform well. In fact, the biggest problem is that the tactics skills of the AIs themselves are not good. There is no difference between the tactics of manager called tactician and lower league manager A. I know that there is a limit to the fact that fm itself cannot implement tactics in detail, but I think the lack of tactical skills of Ai manager is a big problem.
If you don't have the ability to improve the tactics of the ai manager, why don't you let the ai use a specific tactic through an editor, etc By entering the tactics posted on the fm community for them to use.
Players who want to be realistic will give ai manager real life tactics (download or create a Guardiola and Simeone tactics, respectively, so that ai can implement what the player thinks is more Guardiola or Simeone), and players who want to increase difficulty will insert a good performance tactics into the manager or managers.

Just as there is a preferred formation and a second preferred formation in the current system, it seems that if the main and sub-tactics can be inserted, the diversity of tactics can also be taken care of. It would be nice if we could put 1 main and 2 sub-tactics in Ai as the user uses 3 tactics

It cannot satisfy 100% of the players' thoughts on the similarity between the tactics and reality used by Ai. This is because it is difficult to fully implement the flexibility and detail of tactics occurring in reality in the game at the moment. However, if the player can insert tactics directly into the ai, the complaint will be greatly reduced. Because the most realistic tactics that the player thinks will be given to ai.

Edited by a5864003

• a5864003 changed the title to My idea on how to increase the tactical capabilities of ai
  • 4 months later...