Creating your own training ?!

I’m wondering how I go about doing my own training schedules I’ve never been one for doing it or even downloading training schedules, if anyone has any advice on how to go about it would be much appreciated.

I’ve been struggling to get into a game recently just can’t seem to get into it so going to have a look and possibly go in English league one and hopefully can be a long term save hence why a want to do training, a think if I do that and put a lot effort into it a might get the love for FM back like the old days.

I know where the training tab is I mean like setting up your own schedule like how do a pre season and one for month to month during season so it’s structured should say so am not just chucking a lot stuff in like a says I’ve never sat through and done a training schedule before so don’t know where to start 

This is something you need first to read and understand how it's going to be work.

A good start is from:

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/19-tactics-training-strategies-discussion/

and

Moving forward, start to thing with logic.

Let's say you have "Play Out of Defense" Team Instruction.
It makes logic to have "Play From the Back" training schedule, right? Ok. Why?

Screenshot_1.png.9b68284456f4536904e9fc2b43d77196.png

Because that schedule is the only schedule which train the defending unit with 60% focus (from coaches) attributes like Dribbling (Full-Back, Wing-Back, Complete-Wingback key attribute), First Touch (BPD secondary key attribute) etc.

====

Training train attributes and some schedules offer and tactical familiarity. For me, it's about training attributes; familiarity isn't hard to achieve it. So, take a paper and pencil (or excel) and write down the key attributes for each role in your tactic (for example from Full-Back or Advanced Forward etc etc). Go to training schedules and look-write what attributes each schedule train. Then make a decision which schedules fit your key attributes for each unit (defenders, attackers etc).

In order all of your players to have 100% focus each day (sometimes possible, sometimes not) you need something like this:

Screenshot_1.png.030a6081f2c78d305f8995078f44d36e.png

Screenshot_2.png.bce9088dc144151577b77650f27f2783.png

Screenshot_3.png.8a2c0ff9ca15ecdac6107651efdcf9f1.png

In above screenshot we have:

S1: Attacking Unit has 60% Priority, Defensive has 20%, GK has 20%
S2: Defending Unit has 60%, Attacking 20%, GK 20%
ES: GK has 60%, Attacking 20%, Defending 20%

That makes all units to have 100% priority, so no one can complain for not getting attention.

- Did you notice something? Right. Attacking Direct - Attacking Unit train A,B,C attributes. In Defending Disengaged - Attacking Unit train A,B,C attributes like Attacking Direct; but with different priority (20%). So, Attacking Direct - Defending Disengaged is connected well.

Ok, the basics...

You have up to three training sessions per training day. For semi-pro teams you get up to three training days per week, while pro teams get up to 7 days a week. This is often interrupted by a match or two of some sort, and in many leagues these are recurring and predictable days, so you can use a similar training pattern for many weeks. If you use all three training sessions in a given day, players will not recuperate, but they may gain sharpness, or at least not lose it.

Generally, you want to split your training regimen between pre-season and season training schedules. Pre-season training should have a lot of physically focused sessions, and at a fairly high intensity. During the playing season, you usually want to limit intensity so that people have time to rest and recuperate, and therefore not be as injury prone. If you try to give your players strength or quickness training during the season, they will get agitated, but the same isn't necessarily true for endurance training.

The primary things to focus on, if the team is lacking in it, is cohesion and tactical familiarity. Both of these relate to how well your players can anticipate what will happen next, and make better decisions on what to do as a result. If a team is abysmal in cohesion and doesn't understand their tactic, it's going to really struggle to get the ball down the pitch. In this case, I'd suggest adding one team bonding session a week, a few "teamwork" sessions, two match practices, and an attacking movement/defensive shape from the match prep section. Do this until team cohesion is excellent and everyone understands the tactic. Also, during the season, the attacking movement, defensive shape, and teamwork sessions give you some important bonuses during matches. This bonus lasts a couple weeks, so you can alternate on which weeks you train this. You can also train for bonuses in set pieces, if you want to be a set piece king.

Apart from that, you are training stats for players. There are a few different strategies for this, and it relates to the tactics you employ.

If you are going a more total football approach, where defenders are expected to step in and get really engaged in the attack, and the attack is supposed to defend from the front, you'll want a lot of generic training sessions that give everyone on the team essentially the same training. Sessions like "attacking" and "defending", where it says everyone is learning those skills, are the ones to go for in this regard.

You can also split it between attack and defense, where defenders get a generic set of defending training, and attackers get a generic set of attacking training. This is done by training group, and you can alter who goes in what group. Often the ones that may need to be changed around periodically are in midfield. Training sessions include more advanced topics like "defending engaged", or "attacking wings". These are generally more specific to the tactics you employ, and what you want them to work on, but each should specify which skills it exercises for which training group.

Lastly, you can focus on individual role training. If you really are set into a particular tactic, and want everyone to be hyperfocused in training to what their role requires, you train them by their role, and they're not going to grow in other areas. This, naturally, gives slower overall CA growth, but can yield fruit if your tactic is sound, as 15s and 16s in a few key attributes can be superior to 12s everywhere, if focused correctly. Match practice is good for this, as are some of the other match prep ones.

You can always add complementary training sessions to focus your team in a particular direction. For instance, if you want the best tight marking outfit around, you might add in a couple transition - restrict sessions per week.