2-3 days before the game players are hoping to be rested but are fine on a match day

Sometimes when checking player's profile 2-3 days before the match it says there that he would like to be rested for the next match (93% condition) but on a match day when you go back to check his profile he doesn't want to be rested anymore (condition back at 100%). I'm easy going manager so if a player wants a rest I'll give to him but this example confused me 🤔

• SI Staff
12 hours ago, Invisible Witness said:

Sometimes when checking player's profile 2-3 days before the match it says there that he would like to be rested for the next match (93% condition) but on a match day when you go back to check his profile he doesn't want to be rested anymore (condition back at 100%). I'm easy going manager so if a player wants a rest I'll give to him but this example confused me 🤔

I'll tweak this - currently it uses their current condition on that 'day' (as if they were going to play today) and doesn't project whether they'll feel tired on the day ...

I've changed this to make players more intelligent now (for next years game) - if they're a fair ways from the match they'll indicate they're tired (or slightly tired) but not that they want to rest ... once they're close to the match they'll change accordingly if needed to 'wants to be rested.'

Thanks  you so much for discussing the game topic. 

Sometimes when checking player's profile 2-3 days before the match it says there that he would like to be rested for the next match (93% condition) but on a match day when you go back to check his profile he doesn't want to be rested anymore (condition back at 100%). I suggets to enjoy the Free Fire Code generator. I'm easy going manager so if a player wants a rest I'll give to him but this example confused me 🤔

Edited by robertrocks2342