Finances

Hugo PG

The finance section of the game hasn't seen many changes in previous games. I would love to see a rehaul/remake of the look of the finances, and perhaps a more realistic way in your Income and especially expenditure is seen. I also believe the ways in which a clubs money is currently spent is out of proportion in certain areas and could do with a change. 

Finances on Stadiums and Training facilities. Clubs either overspend or underspend on stadiums and facilities. You can often see clubs in the game spending their entire bank account on a training upgrade, which is entirely unrealistic, nowhere days clubs are very cautious of how they spend money and would love to see this reflected in the game. 

Debt. Debt is often the biggest factor contributing to expenditure in a club. This is most likely realistic. But when progressing into a save club's often leave debt despite having enough money to clear it, or when they have just enough they will clear it leaving no excess. I belive this should be changed on factors such as the size of debt and if it is worth clearing (the effect of the debt on profit/loss) and whether the club can afford it. Debts should not be cleared during transfer windows aswell as it can hamper budgets.

• 4 months later...